Thursday, September 16, 2010

Stuff you wish you could find a rubber stamp for...

I discovered a blog today that had funny sayings for stamps, but they all were negative towards men. I happen to love men (well...one man) so I thought up some other uses for witty/snarky stamps. The first part is what would go on the outside of the card and the part after the "..." goes on the inside.

Note: These are purely for the sake of humor. I am not having these issues.

The Resignation Card:

  • Hey, thanks...for stifling my creativity, my earning potential, and my will to live.
  • Working here...makes panhandling seem like a viable option.
  • I'd really like to say thanks for being such a great boss...But I'm no liar.

    The "Your Service Really Sucks" Card:

  • Your company is like Congress...it rips a gaping hole in my wallet giving nothing in return.
  • Thanks for the job you did on my car...I didn't know chimps were so dextrous.
  • I love coming to your office...while I wait I have plenty of time to pay bills, finish the novel I began writing last time I was here, and have another birthday.

    The Break Up Card:

  • I'm just not ready for a commitment right now. With you.
  • The tribe has spoken...You've been voted off the island.
  • It's not you. It's me....Not liking you.
  • We can still be friends....Just not with each other.

    The I'm Sorry Card:
  • I'm sorry...You have no sense of humor.
  • I'm sorry...that our friendship has been tedious and one-sided. For me.
  • I'm sorry that she dumped you....I am sure things will get better. For her.
  • 6 comments:

    1. Your break up cards made me LOL. :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. My "car" card was loosely based on your experience with the Walmart oil change.

      ReplyDelete
    3. So when are you going to start making these little gems into real stamps??????

      ReplyDelete
    4. These r great!! I might be making a card with "I'd really like to say thanks for being such a great boss...But I'm no liar.", On it, after the day I had today!

      ReplyDelete