Friday, October 29, 2010

Nestie Dies - Storage Solution

I used to think I had the perfect storage solution for my dies. But after implementing 2 rounds of ideas, I'm still looking for that perfect method.

Here is the first method I used. It worked until Wizard came out with dies that were bigger than the CD case (Label 8.) FAIL.

[INSERT PICTURE]

Here is the second method...8.5 x 11 magnetic sheets put into page protectors in a 3-ring binder. It worked until I went to flip through the pages and saw that the weakness of the magnetic sheet made my dies come loose. Plus, the weight of the sheets and the dies proved too massive for the flimsy page protectors. Grrrr! FAIL.

[INSERT PICTURE]


I need to figure out a system that:
~ Has a variety of pocket sizes to hold each set individually.
~ Is sturdy.
~ Works in a 3-ring binder.
~ Uses magnetic sheets to hold the dies and can be removed from binder when in use.

I'm looking at this tutorial by Dawn McVey and it has me thinking.....

No comments:

Post a Comment